Final sprint for the mechanics

At the beginning of the year Marc and Carla were here and we made huge progress. Carla painted all of the steel parts that support the power electronics, Marc worked on the gas pedal mechanics and I finished the wiring of the thick cables at the power distribution unit. And finally I did the Mike Sanders treatment which was kind of fun!

Rear end battery box

This has been a long time since the last update, sorry my dear readers. I have been working a lot on the bus in the last weeks but this has kept me from posting updates. I will make it quick and mostly just post the photos of the progress. Here we go with the completion of the rear end battery box. It contains 35 battery cells, BMS unit, dc contactors and additional electronics needed to be a fully-fledged high voltage battery box.